E&E Opt In Group
More than just a method to green your union, the Ethical & Environmental (E&E) Opt-In Group provides members with a range of benefits to raise your Students’ Union’s profile with your stakeholders, create a green network within Students’ Union movement, and help personal development of your staff.
Benefits to members
Massive savings to be made
Unions can choose from two of our membership options:
Option one core package which includes sign up to Green Impact Students’ Unions, two ethical screens for any global brand or corporation that you would like an ethical review of and priority bookings to our events. In addition members have an option of one from the following:
- A full day environmental audit of your union with recommendations and report
- A bespoke Carbon Academy training day at your union for up to 15 people
- A visit from one of our experienced team members to advise on a planned re-fit or any other building work in your union with recommendations and follow up report.
Option two core package which included all of core package one plus
- Three days of mentoring for a single member of staff/student officer through our new E&E Professional Development Programme
- Membership of the Environmental Association of Universities and Colleges
Become a member today!
If you were a member of the E&E Opt-In Group in 2011/12 you will need to re-register again for 2012/13 if you would like to enjoy the benefits. You can register here.